Buzzoka is the 1st Influencer Marketing Company in India, which is betting the future on common people in the gambit of Influencer Marketing, and is aggressively working to onboard commoners to its portfolio.
Buzzoka launches the 2nd edition of its annual series – Influencer Marketing Outlook 2019. The survey was conducted with over 500 brands and content creators in order to provide holistic understanding of Influencer Marketing Ecosystem in India.
Click here to download the full report.
In a Nutshell
Key Highlights of the Survey
- 69% brands spend $50,000 per year on Influencer campaign, however 27% brand goes ahead and spends $1,00,000 per year
- Instagram leads as the primary choice of brands and 77% brands see it as a huge potential. This is followed by Facebook at 54%
- YouTube as a platform has seen a huge rise in Influencer Marketing gamit due to higher consumption of videos
- Over 50% brand custodians considered branding and reach as their primary objective to use influencer marketing.
- 88% brand custodians feel that influencer marketing has the potential to drive engagement & reach.
- 33% brand custodians consider content quality as a key proposition before finalizing Influencer for campaigns
- 88% brands feel Common people plays important role in the Influencer Marketing Ecosystem
- 65% brand custodians felt that the customer quality acquired from Influencer marketing is better versus other marketing channels
Forecast: Market Potential
- According to brand custodians top 3 platform in 2019 for Influencer Marketing will be Instagram (69%), LinkedIn (8%) and TikTok (8%)
- 73% brands want to spend more on Influencer Marketing. The reason of an increased growth in 2018 will also be attributed to new platforms pitching in the big game
- Brands considers Return on Investment as one of the challenges in Influencer Marketing, followed by rapidly changing customer behaviour
Ashutosh Harbola, Co-Founder Buzzoka said, “We are glad to unveil the 2nd annual report highlighting the substantial facts that are driving the market growth. Influencer marketing has never been more important with the years passing by. The consumers continue to trust word of mouth versus other forms of marketing.” He further stated, “Being a key player in the industry, backed by the passionate team of experts, we are really optimistic that Influencer Marketing has the potential to grow manifolds in the coming years. Also, we are Gung-ho on the inclusion of commoners in the gambit of Influencer marketing and hope a Billion Dollar industry is waiting in India to be explored”
Buzzoka, which came into existence in July, 2017 has been working with leading brands and conglomerates and the work has been commendable. Interestingly, Buzzoka has been a disruption in the Influencer Marketing space with creative thought process and unparalleled ROI metrics. The unique combination of Celebrities, Influencers and Commoners is a huge advantage that Buzzoka has over other agencies and platforms in the influencer gambit.