In 2018, 460 Indian YouTube channels have crossed the 1-million subscriber mark, as against just 2 channels two years ago.
YouTube’s monthly user base in India has reached 225 million as it completes 10 years of presence in our country. India has been on YouTube’s radar for the past two years as we have risen as the most engaged market in the world for the video-sharing platform.
It’s interesting to note that currently, a whopping 460 Indian YouTube channels have crossed the 1-million subscriber mark, as against just 2 channels two years ago. 51 more are lined up to join the club soon as they have reached the 900k subscriber count.
This YouTube report of 2018 covers every top creator in 18 different categories. Here is the list of insights that you are going to get from the report.Y
- YouTube Categories As Per Subscribers In 2018
- Most Subscribed Categories On YouTube India 2018
- Highest Channel Subscribers Contribution With Its Category
- Top 15 YouTube Subscribers In Every Category – Year 2018
- Youtube Categories As Per Viewership In 2018
- Most Viewed Categories On Youtube India 2018
- Highest Channel Viewership Contribution With Its Category
- Top 10 Viewed Channels In Each Category – Month Wise